John Mattiello, 780-406-4000
John Mattiello joined the field of real estate with over 20 years in sales, marketing, and management experience.
John knows that homes do not sell themselves. He has a detailed plan of how to promote and match the features of each home to needs and possible desires of potential buyers.
He believes in providing each client with education about the home selling/buying process and keeping them up-to-date with all relevant marketplace information. In this he is able to make the home buying/selling experience free from stress and worry.
Personal: John was born and raised in Edmonton and has strong family roots here. He volunteers in a variety of charities, including the Christmas Bureau and the Children’s Miracle Network.
“To provide a high level of customer satisfaction by achieving exceptional results.”
John’s mission statement is “to provide a high level of customer satisfaction by achieving exceptional results.” His success is due to his strong integrity and his ability to work in partnership with clients and other real estate agents. He treats everyone with a high level of respect and will work diligently on behalf of each client, whether they are selling their house, searching for a home, or looking for investment property.
John’s Mission Statement means:
- Integrity – demonstrated in all transactions, backed up by the Service Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Service – unparalleled, interested in what the client needs and wants are
- Partnership – works with all clients for equitable outcomes
- Educate – will provide information to help you make the best decision for you
- Negotiating – for the best deal for all clients, whether they are buying or selling a home
- Experience – over 20 years in sales & marketing
- Marketing – innovative, effective
- Understanding – the stress and pressures of making the right decision and the process of moving
- Belief – that attitude makes a Big Difference
- Charity – regular donations to Children’s Miracle Network
- Self-education – continually upgrades skills by attending seminars and workshops … an educated realtor is a knowledgeable realtor
[wufoo username=”grandevistahomes” formhash=”z7x3p3″ autoresize=”true” height=”657″ header=”show”]